SWIFT APPS SP. Z O.O.
IF YOU DISAGREE TO ANY TERM PROVIDED HEREIN, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS AND USE THE SITE, GAMES AND/OR APPLICATIONS.
When you register for an Swift Apps’ Game, Application, connect, enter or participate in any other manner, you may grant access to certain information such as your email address, your name, a unique user name, or other information you share, either directly or by granting access to your user account on social network such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. If you choose to connect to one of our Websites or Applications through a third-party social network such as listed above, we may collect additional Personal information from your profile on such third-party social networks, such as your name, username, and photograph, etc. This and any other Personally identifiable information you provide, directly or indirectly is used exclusively to facilitate and enhance your player experience. In particular, we will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Your Personal information may be used by us for administrative, analytical, research, optimization, security and other purposes. Personal Information is collected in particular in order to:
- provide you with any goods, services, or functionality you've requested or respond to any inquiries you've made
- administer the Website, Games and Applications;
- enable your use of the services available on The Website;
- send to you goods purchased via The Website, and supply to you services purchased via the Website;
- personalize your content by learning more about your gaming activities;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- inform you about your actions in the game;
- send important Service announcements concerning any temporary Website, Game or Application outages, plus any maintenance issues that may affect the level of our service;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you the newsletter and other marketing communications, relating to Swift Apps or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology;
- be able to reply to your questions and concerns which were sent to our support center;
- be able to contact you for the purpose of providing with technical assistance and support;
- provide further security according to your local necessities;
- to enhance and enrich your experience in the Game;
- your device ID may be used so we can send you push notifications (if you choose to allow that function);
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur. We will inform you as soon as it is possible about any above mentioned events that have influence on your Personal data. If you use the Websites, Games and Applications, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for restricting access to your computer or device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
We ask that you keep the Personal information that you provide to us current and that you correct any information you have provided us by contacting us. If for any reason you wish to delete or modify your Personal information please send us an e-mail with adequate detail of your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal information. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal information was collected, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
If you wish to opt out of push notifications or further communications from us, select the Settings tab for the applicable Website/App, and follow the necessary prompts to opt out of further push notifications or contact us. However, we reserve the right to retain an archive of such Personal Information for a commercially reasonable time to ensure that its deletion does not affect the integrity of our data and we further reserve the right to retain an anonymous version of such information.
Our Games, Applications and Websites may contain links to other sites; Swift Apps is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.